I have a scheduled job in JobBuilder and it won't run because of this error:
- Batchfile not found!
How do I resolve?
This error occurs when the batch file is moved after the scheduled job is created.
- JobBuilder batches are saved, by default, in Documents\JobBuilderData.
- Batches are saved as a .djb file type.
- If the schedule was created while the batch was in the default location (or any other location) and then the batch file was moved, the above error will be generated.
To resolve: (2 options)
1. Move the .djb file back to its location at the time of scheduling.
- If you don't remember the location, it can be found in the Windows Task Scheduler library.
- Click on the JobBuilder task
- Click on the "Actions" tab
**To view a larger image, right-click and open in a new tab.
2. Delete the current schedule and reschedule with the .djb file in its current location.